Prefer to listen to this post?
I have recently been feeding Scottie Honeychop chaff after being sent a free bag to review. I have been converted! So I am now giving you all a chance to win 2 x 50p off feed vouchers. These can be redeemed against any standard size Honeychop product at your nearest stock list.
5 Lucky Winners
I will be picking 5 winners who will each receive 2 x 50p off vouchers. There will be:
- 1 winner picked from Facebook
- 1 winner picked from Twitter
- 1 winner picked from Instagram
- 2 winners picked from our email VIPs
How to enter
There are 4 ways to enter:
WIN! I am giving 5 followers a chance to win 2x 50p off Vouchers!— EquiPepper (@TheRubyPepper) March 11, 2019
All you have to do is:
* Follow Us on Twitter
* Like and Retweet on this post.
Ends Midnight 31/03/19 More chances to win on Facebook, Instagram & joining EquiPepper VIP. https://t.co/1COpq13RhC T&Cs apply. pic.twitter.com/iWsdnYPh3k
View this post on Instagram
WIN! I am a recent convert to Honeychop horse feeds and I am giving 5 EquiPepper followers a chance to win 2x 50p off Vouchers! Which with most 12.5kg bags costing just £5-£6, is a fantastic saving! All you have to do to be in for a chance of winning is: * Follow Us on Instagram * Like and Comment on this post. Entries close Midnight 31st March with the lucky winners being announced beginning of April. Want another chance to win? Enter on Twitter and Facebook, or by signing up to be one of our EquiPepper VIPs. www.equipepper.com/sign-up This competition is not endorsed by Instagram and full terms & conditions can be found on our website. UK entrants only. #win #competition #giveaway #equestrianbloggers #blogger
Sign up to our email newsletter to become part of our EquiPepper VIPs.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no alternative or cash prize available.
- 5 winners will be selected at random.
- This competition is by no way endorsed by any of the social media platforms promoted on.
- This competition is not sponsored by Honeychop.
- Entries close Midnight 31st March 2019.
- UK entrants only.