Since starting EquiPepper I have been extremely lucky to have been involved with several projects with equestrian companies where I have learnt how to deliver professional journalism skills and I am now aiming to improve my experience within the equestrian industry.
Recently my writing and digital marketing skills within the Equine Industry have been recognised with my blog EquiPepper being a finalist for both the E-Dressage and Haynet Equine blog of the year award 2016 and winning the Haynet Rising Star award.
Services I offer include:
* Blog Content
* Editorial, Advertorial, Features for websites, magazines, newsletters etc
* Press Releases
* Event Reports
* Social Media Content
* Case Studies
* Product Reviews
* Little Alf, a creative brand inspired by the little Shetland pony Alf, I am a Brand Ambassador for them for 2017.
* Equus England, an online equestrian clothing store who I write monthly product reviews for.
* Haynet, an online blogging network I have written multiple product reviews for.
* My Horse Box, an equine subscription box company who I wrote monthly blog content for their website.
* Tottie, an equestrian clothing brand I wrote blog content for when they launched their website and more recently reviewed products for.
* Totally Horse and Pony Magazine, an online equestrian magazine aimed at young equestrians I have written articles for.
* Quiller Publishing, a publishers who asked me to review multiple books for, featuring on their website and online shop through Haynet blog network.
* The Crystal System Dressage, a popular dressage website I have written blog content for and contributed to latest E-Book (Sitting Trot – A Pick and Mix Approach) to be launched in 2017.
* Stromsholm Ltd, a farrier supplies company who I do all social media for and have written magazine advertorial for.
* EQ Life magazine, I have contributed readers featured content to the December 2016 issue.
Relevant Qualifications and Recognitions:
* Equine Science BSc (Hons) Breeding and Stud Management
* Inbound Marketing Certified via HubSpot Academy
* Haynet Rising Star award 2016, for equine blogging.
* E-Dressage Finalist 2016, Equine Blog of the Year.
* A Grade English Literature A Level