At EquiPepper we love helping other bloggers grow their audience by giving them the opportunity to guest blog with us. You can view all our previous guest blogs here. We accept articles/posts from non commercial sources as long as they follow these guidelines:
- Topics and content must be of interest to the readers of EquiPepper
- A final draft must be approved by EquiPepper before publishing
- EquiPepper has the right to edit anything submitted
- Content can discus controversial topics, but must be appropriate for younger audiences (teenagers.)
- Content should be original work and new to EquiPepper. Although we will consider a new angle on a similar topic/post.
- At least 1 good quality image should be included with the article
- There should be no more than 2 back links within the article – Paid for articles must only include No Follow links back to the companies website
- There is no minimum or maximum length, but the length should reflect the content
- Any product reviews or product heavy content must be agreed upon in advance
We are open to accepting articles from commercial sources and each case will be considered individually, please visit our Sponsored Content section for more information.
If you would like to guest blog with us please contact us.